Does your pet’s coat look dull? Looking to make it more vibrant and soft? There are a number of natural ways to give your dog, cat, horse, or any furry pet the best looking coat possible!
How to Give Your Pet a Healthy, Beautiful Coat:
1. Feed Your Pet Quality Food
– Avoid food additives and chemical additive
– Avoid unidentified meat such as, meat meal, meat byproducts, meat & bone meal, animal fat, and animal byproduct meal
– Consider the ancestral diet of your pet, for examples, the digestive systems of dogs & cats are not made to process grains appropriately
– Avoid foods that your pet is sensitive to. Not sure? Do a PetMedella Sensitivity Scan!
– Keep food fresh
2. Brush Your Pet Regularly– most pets shed. A regular brushing will help to main a healthy coat by removing the shedding hair.
3. Add Omega 3s to Your Pet’s Diet– omega 3s from a good quality fish oil can support your pet’s skin & coat
4. Add Coconut Oil to Your Pet’s Diet– a daily dose of coconut oil can improve the skin and coat of your pet
5. Supplement with Biotin– a B vitamin that helps improve skin and coat quality
6. Oatmeal Baths– great for both the skin and coat. Also very soothing!